PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE MELBOURNE
The last thing you want as a business owner is to worry about being sued in the event of an accident.
Public Liability insurance protects you and your business against the costs of a legal claim, should you be responsible for an injury or loss while you are providing a product or service, either at your workplace or at another location.
If an event occurs the last thing you want is to be left alone to defend yourself without an insurer behind you.
COMPARE MULTIPLE QUOTES WITH US
Get an expert broker on your side
What is covered?
• Compensation for personal injury and/or property damage to a customer, supplier or member of the public
• Legal and defence costs
What is NOT covered?
• Employee injury
• Damage to your property
• Known claims and circumstances
Get the cover your business needs
With Cursio Group you can choose policies from 3 levels of cover, $5 million, $10 million and $20 million.
Policies are usually tailored to individual businesses. Each business will require a different amount of cover and when deciding on how much cover you should have you should think about the following factors:
• Do any of your contracts require a minimum level of cover?
• Has your industry body set a minimum level of cover for membership?
• Does your business or trade license require a minimum amount of cover?
• Do the terms of your lease require a minimum level of cover?
• Finally think about what your level of risk and exposure could be. What kind of accidents could occur and what could be the potential cost of a claim?