WHY DO MANUFACTURERS NEED COVER?
Don’t let a product defect or a serious fire damage your business. A simple oversight when insurance is concerned can cause a business to shut its doors in the event of a disaster.
COMPARE MULTIPLE QUOTES WITH US
Get an expert broker on your side
INSURANCE FOR MANUFACTURERS MELBOURNE
Public & Products Liability
As a manufacturer you are exposed to huge financial and legal risks, regardless of the size of your business or the types of products you make. Public and Product Liability insurance is an essential part of your insurance program. It protects your business against claims relating to personal injury or property damage as a result of your business activities.
Could your business carry on if you lost a shipment of goods, suffered a fire or had a main machine out of action for a few weeks?
Important cover for manufacturers includes:
• Contents and stock – protect you contents and stock in your business premises from fire and other perils, accidental damage, vandalism, and theft.
• Building – protect your premises with building cover in the event of fire or storm.
• Machinery Breakdown – protect the machinery you use to manufacture your products.
• Transit– cover your goods in transit in a vehicle owned or operated by you against loss, theft or damage.
• Business Interruption – could you survive having to shut down for a few days, weeks or months if you couldn’t access your building, or a fire next door damaged your building forcing you to shut your doors?
• Employee dishonesty – cover against employees stealing goods or money from your business.
As a company director or senior manager, you can’t afford to put your personal and family assets on the line if you are liable for legal costs and damages in relation to mismanagement, misconduct or statutory breach of duty.