CURSIO PROPERTY ADVOCATES
Melbourne’s Leading Buyers Agents
Why use a Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate in Melbourne?
We believe real estate is a sophisticated game and you need to play it right. For too long selling agents have had the upper hand controlling the show. They have played a significant role in the dramatic increases we have seen in property prices over the years. And well done to them and those vendors who have achieved great results when selling.
When a property is advertised for sale, there is a huge team behind the vendor’s campaign including the listing agent, multiple selling agents, copywriters, stylists, photographers, administrators, solicitors, a sales manager and possibly an auctioneer. There would be hundreds of combined years of experience against you, the buyer.
The minute you first enquire on a property online or by phone you are in the agent’s database and this entire sophisticated outfit of professionals has begun it’s case against you to find a way to get the most amount of money they can from your bank accounts and loans to buy that property. Sometimes they manage to do this even before the buyers have their finance organised, or even before the buyers have learned what the relevant price should be for that particular area.
As your Property Buying Coach, we’ll partner with you and educate you on how to succeed in your next real estate move by adopting proven tactics and strategies that every property buyer ought to know.
Here are some of the benefits of engaging a qualified and experienced Buyers Agent and Buyers Advocate in Melbourne:
- You will save time
- You will save money
- You will get an expert opinion on each shortlisted property
- You will have an experienced negotiator and licensed estate agent on your side
- You will have your own representation against the wealth of knowledge and experience being used against you by the vendor’s selling team
Most buyers engage a conveyancer or solicitor usually after their contract is signed. Isn’t is best to receive advice on the deal before it’s done?
Real estate is a game, stick with people you trust.
What can your Buyers Agent do for you?
Our role is to support you through the complete property purchase process from search to settlement.
It starts with identifying what you are looking for in a property and narrowing down your options to a select few. When the shortlisted properties have been selected, we’ll start coaching you on how to ‘play the game to win’.
The first thing we’ll do is chat with the selling agent and get as much information on the vendor and the campaign as possible. This requires research in the background and it also helps us if you keep your cards close to your chest.
After inspections and a selection has been made on your preferred property, we’ll guide you to identify a smart buying strategy for each of the properties you like. This might include bidding at auction or negotiating privately on your behalf. There is no set rule as to what works as each campaign, vendor and selling agent’s method is unique.
How we help
Creating a Property Wish List
- Identifying your appetite for investing, renovating or even developing and formulating a plan for your next move
- If you are a home buyer, creating the specific requirements you have and prioritising them in order
- Choosing the locations and characteristics of the land you will buy
- Working with the Mortgage Broker and firming up a budget range
- Formulate a buying plan
The Property Search
- You make a list of prospective properties you like and inspect them
- We come up with a shortlist of properties which meet your requirements
- We inspect the properties and commence discussions with the selling agent on your behalf
Negotiating and Bidding at Auction
- We collect as much information via the agent and background research on the property and vendor as possible
- We formulate a buying strategy on each of our shortlisted options
- We negotiate on your behalf or bid at auction and negotiate afterwards if required
You may choose to have as little or as much involvement in the process as you wish. We can even guide you to do all the negotiating yourself, simply using us as a sideline coach. We are here at your service, to be engaged however you like.
Disclosure: Adam Cursio is a Licensed Estate Agent (079340L) in Victoria.